Data is everywhere. In your phone, your TV, your car, your house... we're living in a world awash with data, and in order to understand and leverage all this data -- everyone needs analytics. Not just the privileged few. That's why Analytics is one of the fasting growing, strategic businesses in IBM. Our portfolio is recognized as one of the top-ranked in the market, with leading products and services designed to help companies be confident they can trust their data, and the decisions they're making based on their data. We are looking for a fellow data-geek to be our next Marketing Campaign Manager and join our global team.
What you'll be doing...
You are a proven campaign manager and strategist who is creative, collaborative, and has a passion for demand marketing. We are looking for an innovative thinker with experience in developing integrated campaigns that attract new customers, cross-sell to existing customers, and progresses pipeline to deliver outstanding results. This role will specialize in developing wholistic integrated marketing campaigns and programs across all relevant channels (events, digital, social, paid media, nurturing programs) and is someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves and jump right in.
The Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for co-creation and execution of the end-to-end campaign strategy and activities that support our business objectives. Pipeline creation, along with generating new leads, is at the center of what we do. The candidate will apply analytics and insights to better profile and target prospects driving continual optimization to deliver higher quality responses and improve conversion rates all along the funnel. The candidate will work with WW content, digital, social teams to develop an integrated strategy that engages the target audience and ensure the marketing objectives are strategically aligned across the buyers' journey.
- Work with the portfolio marketing team to translate business goals and objectives from marketing plans into actionable integrated campaign strategies that deliver engagement, leads, pipeline and revenue.
- Set priorities in implementation and development of campaigns that support the business and program strategy/objectives, integrating the right mix of Demand Generation tactics.
- Work with internal and external agencies and the integrated marketing team to ensure world-class quality marketing materials are produced including web content, marketing campaign assets and offers, emails, ads, graphics, webinars, videos, etc.
- Work closely with the entire WW, Digital Marketing Centers and North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Greater China, and Japan performance marketing teams taking a leadership role to ensure timely campaign delivery, execution, feedback and optimization.
- Negotiate with cross program and business unit peers to deliver exceptional customer experiences through the campaigns.
- Manage internal and external agency partners as the primary lead in the development and delivery of campaign plans, assets, tactics and event execution.
- Develop and deliver breakthrough ideas and innovative campaigns that attract new buyers through both digital and face to face channels.
- Work to analyze and identify root cause and action plans to address program performance issues and drive continual improvement in both worldwide and regional campaign results.
- Track, measure and report on the global campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics, working across regions to identify and analyze gaps and actions plans to course-correct as the campaign execution unfolds.
- Manage the overall creation and execution of campaigns on budget, on time and on target.
- Communicate effectively on a regularly scheduled cadence to ensure stakeholder alignment.