Our client is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team on a long term, contract basis. In this role, the Digital Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of managing marketing campaigns from ideation to launch. The successful candidate will assess proposed campaign strategies, provide recommendations, gather requirements, assets, design/develop, test and ensure campaigns are executed on time and within budget.
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Technology/Information Systems or related field, required.
- Minimum of three (2) years progressively responsible experience working with databases, reporting applications and/or business intelligence applications, required.
- Advanced MS Office Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and large scale campaigns
- Two (2) years' experience working with a marketing automation platforms and CRM tools (preferably Marketo and Salesforce)
- Knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills, required.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.