Marketing Communications Specialist
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, welding equipment and supplies, and safety products in the U.S. We're looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist for the Airgas Marketing Communications department located in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania.
Responsibilities include helping to:
- Execute integrated marketing communications programs that support the Company's marketing and sales goals
- Develop marketing communications materials, including sales brochures, sales sheets, letters, posters, tradeshow graphics, intranet and internet content
- Coordinate the execution of national and regional trade show and retail open house strategies
- Execute communications activities for management meetings and other projects, as assigned by the Marketing Communications Manager and the VP - Marketing Communications
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., marketing, advertising, communications, journalism, public relations, or English) or equivalent education and experience
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a marketing communications, advertising, or public relations department of an organization or agency, developing and executing marketing communications projects and trade shows
- Strong writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook), as well as Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop Elements, and Google/Google Kite
- Web communications experience preferred
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.