Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell EMC is seeking a creative handover project manager to work in its Eden Prairie, MN or Round Rock, TX offices. This role will reside within the Dell EMC Global Marcom team and work with senior team members on preparation of marketing communications creative assets - all to support the readiness and final file delivery to our regional production team for in-market activation. This role reports to the Senior Marketing Manager. Accountabilities
- Plans project schedule and strategies to ensure development, production, and completion of marketing assets for global English master release, regional production and local activation
- May be responsible for agency management, including: relationship, contract, planning and execution.
- In-depth customer knowledge to provide appropriate solutions.
- Develops and applies project management techniques.
- Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/ problems using multiple sources of information.
- Qualitative information
- Quantitative research
- Trend data
- Presents problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner.
- C reates new procedures and processes to drive desired results.
- Develops skills to analyze ambiguous problems.
- Identifies opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service levels.
- Works with minimal direction.
- Work is guided by operational and project objectives.
- Manages multiple assignments and processes.
- Independently determines approach to project.
- Anticipates and prevents potential problems.
- Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or customer objectives.
- Interacts with creative team and regional production teams for marketing communication asset readiness and delivery
- Typically manages vendor and agency relationships.
- Undergraduate degree and 5-7 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 2-4 years relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of business and marketing strategy, concepts tools and techniques, including marketing communication vehicles and creative processes; media planning and production knowledge a plus, but not required.
- Budget management.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Creative, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Organizational agility with the ability to engage across all levels of Dell and with external partners.
- Project management skills.
- Strong customer/market knowledge.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Marketing
Job ID: R14089
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.