Marketing Communications Administrator
Posted: February 02, 2017
Reference ID: 142005075
Our customer is searching for a Marketing Communications Administrator. This is a temp position. Many of our associates have enhanced their current skills, had their contracts extended, converted to full time employment, or been re-deployed after their assignment ends.
As a contractor at Adecco, you will have benefits available after one week of employment. These are highlighted in detail below.
Position: Marketing Communications Administrator
Location: St Paul, MN
• This position will be responsible for supporting the content management. This person will assist with the annual content audit of the Product Marketing Database, execute the weekly field email newsletters, and help with website reporting , analytics and data analysis.
• Provide support for weekly Ecolab Sales Support website releases, weekly field email, and annual website content audits.
• Assist with data file uploads and field distribution list updates
• Complete site speed testing
• Other project support as needed
• Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Advertising or related field
• 1 - 2 years experience in Marketing, Communications, or Business Management
• Experience with intranet websites and customer-facing websites
• Good organizational skills, demonstrated project management skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated creativity and problem-solving techniques to meet business needs
• Proficient at using the following software programs: Publisher, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Adobe, and Outlook.
• Experience with Word Press and Sitecore content management systems, BitGravity video platform, Exact Target and Google Analytics
• Field sales communications experience
• Digital marketing experience
- Looking for someone with design skills including Photoshop (this may have been left off the staffing request in error) as well as experience in website content management systems and analytical skills. It's a unique role since we need a combination of skills
Click on the "Apply Now" to be considered for this position.
Highlights of Working with Adecco:
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
Medical Coverage - access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirement
State-of-the-artCareerCenter- training and resources available for all employees
Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your Professional Career.