Adecco is currently assisting a well known energy brand in St. Paul, MN in their search for a Marketing Communications Administrator. This is a temporary opportunity to work with a collaborative team! If you meet the following qualifications Please Apply Now!:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the content management of the intranet site.
- Assist with the annual content audit of the Product Marketing Database
- Execute the weekly field email newsletters, and help with website reporting , analytics and data analysis.
- Provide support for weekly Sales Support website releases, weekly field email, and annual website content audits.
- Assist with data file uploads and field distribution list updates
- Complete site speed testing
- Other project support as needed
Candidates must meet the following qualifications in order to be considered:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Advertising or related field
- 1-2 years experience in Marketing, Communications, or Business Management
- Experience with intranet websites and customer-facing websites
- Good organizational skills, demonstrated project management skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated creativity and problem-solving techniques to meet business needs
- Proficient at using the following software programs: Publisher, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Adobe, and Outlook.
- Experience with Word Press and Sitecore content management systems, BitGravity video platform, Exact Target and Google Analytics
- Field sales communications experience
- Digital marketing experience
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.