Adecco is looking for Marketing Communications Administrators that are looking for that long term position. They are interviewing immediately for these positions.
The Marketing Communications Administrator is responsible for supporting the content management of the client intranet site. This person will assist with the annual content audit of the Database, execute the weekly field email newsletters, and help with website reporting , analytics and data analysis.
Do you have:
- Experience in Marketing, Communications, or Business Management
- Experience with intranet websites and customer-facing websites
- Good organizational skills, demonstrated project management skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated creativity and problem-solving techniques to meet business needs
- Proficient at using the following software programs: Publisher, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Adobe, and Outlook.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Marketing Communications Administrator job in St. Paul area or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.