Applied Materials is seeking a staff member to modernize the web presence for Applied Materials' APG (software) group. Proven successes of making a company's strong presence and visibility onto multiple social media platforms is required. This individual contributor will help drive the infrastructure necessary to grow the APG business both inside and beyond our core markets, and will help with our calendar of messaging by engaging with product managers and solution managers to obtain content. There will also be project management type work required. Key Responsibilities
- Develops diverse short and long term company communication strategies to promote the sale of company products and further AMAT 's sales objectives
- Builds PR campaigns, ads, tradeshows, magazine articles, new product launches and content for web sites.
- Recommends the media best suited to sell specific products or Marketing Communications services
- Interacts with vendors to produce promotional Marketing Communications materials
- 5 years experience with modern marketing web techniques is a must
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Able to work in cross-functional teams
- Project management experience required
- Strong communication skills
- Some travel may be required
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.