At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Marketing Content Leader for Corporate Marketing-Sales located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go. Job Summary
3M is seeking a Marketing Content Leader within 3M's corporate Digital Marketing Strategy team. This person is responsible for business architecture design of core marketing content systems that enable unified content strategies and the desired customer experience outcomes. The person in this role will collaborate with a global network of marketing content strategists, information architects, and technical development teams to manage marketing content platform capabilities that effectively integrate content production, storage, and publication systems.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead the ongoing enhancement, optimization, and governance of the 3M core content systems
- Collaborate with global cross-functional project teams from 3M.com User Experience Team, Product Information Management, and Information Technology teams to drive business requirements, manage new capabilities, and resolve unmet needs and issues
- Respond quickly to questions, issues, governance needs and enhancement requests to ensure business process continuity, support service level agreements and maintain user satisfaction
- Drive adoption and value realization from core content systems
- Work with external vendors to align their future product roadmaps to 3M's strategies and needs
- Lead in measurement, reporting, and effectiveness of the 3M core content systems
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of combined experience in Content Management Systems, Product Information Management Systems, Digital Asset Management Systems, and/or output system design architecture
- Experience with Search and eCommerce technologies
- Master's degree in Management Information Science (MIS) or Business Administration (MBA) strongly preferred from an accredited university
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong relationship skills and thought-leadership ability
- Minimum of two or more (2+) years of experience with content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement
- Working knowledge of marketing objectives, brand identity standards, positioning statements, and corporate strategy
- Experience with Hybris or similar product information management technology
- Experience with Celum or similar digital asset management technology
- Experience with Synaptica or similar taxonomy management technology
- Experience with Endeca or similar online product catalog technology
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal skills and organizational skills
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota
Travel: May include up to 10% international
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.