Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced Marketing Coordinator in Fort Myers. This position is a long term temporary assignment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
The primary function of the Marketing Coordinator is primarily supporting the Marketing team in creating and maintaining current and future business documents, creative briefs, project tracking, and any additional ad hoc requests. This position will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
• Assists with the writing and launching of creative briefs and jobs.
• Schedules meetings, maintains reference tools (agendas, arrange call number as needed, arrange technology needs).
• Assists with the processing of invoices.
• Produces detailed reports, meeting notes, notifications and recaps.
• Assist in the transfer and delivery of creative assets and project routing.
• Updates marketing department business documents with the utmost attention to detail.
• Corresponds with frontline and outlet shopping centers
• Coordinates on-campus marketing needs from project initiation to completion.
• Coordinates with cross functional teams on any special projects
• Traffic all in-process marketing jobs to ensure timely delivery.
• Degree in Marketing or related field strongly preferred
• 2+ years of traffic, project management or related experience.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point
• Experience with content management system a plus.
• Must possess excellent organization and time management skills.
• Strong communication skills with ability to clearly communicate between cross-functional teams.
• Self-starter that demonstrate thoroughness and attention to detail.
• Likes to work in a fast paced environment and is extremely flexible.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.