Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description About Higher Education
When it comes to on-campus dining, facilities services, sport arenas and conference center services, Aramark is the real head of the class. Partnering with close to 600 colleges and universities throughout the United States, we strive to provide the best residential, retail, and catering options, service and facilities for students, faculty and administrator. Our programs are second to none in their innovation, excellence and results. As part of our commitment, we are determined to build and develop the best team of professionals in the industry - people who aren't afraid of spearheading change, who know how to lead and who appreciate endless opportunity. Position Description:
This position will assist in development and implementation of marketing plans and programs for a single account within Higher Education. The Unit Marketing Coordinator reports to the unit Food Service Director, with additional support from the District Marketing Manager. The Unit Marketing Coordinator helps to support all critical business initiatives including sales growth, market penetration, customer retention, quality image, improved margins and market share for their unit and Aramark Higher Education. Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development of strategies to ensure managers have access to customized templates to create consistent campus-wide signage and ensure they have appropriate menu signage in place each day
- Responsible for measuring the results of the marketing programs and gaining customer feedback
- Interact and build strong relationships with all levels of clients and customers, as well as, internal Aramark teams to accomplish goals and objectives
- Work with various levels of management within Aramark
- Influence in complex decision-making processes, as appropriately, pertaining to the marketing function
- Accountable for achieving financial results through teams' efforts
- Ideal candidates will possess a Bachelor's Degree (Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields) with some relevant field marketing experience.
- Strong communication skills required (both oral and written).
- Effective sales and presentation skills are also required.
- Contract-managed service experience is desirable.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.