Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Job Summary:
This position will assist in development and implementation of marketing plans and programs for a single account. The unit marketing coordinator reports to the unit marketing manager. The unit marketing coordinator helps support all critical business initiatives including sales growth, market penetration, customer retention, quality image, improved margins, and market share for the unit. Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development of strategies to grow our business in the Retail Channels, QSR, Full Service, Coffee, and Convenience.
- Ensure locations are adhering to Pricing Strategies, Plan-o-grams, Brand Standards
- Cultivate positive working relationships with clients of all levels
- Conduct secret shopper audits on all units and report results to marketing manager
- Responsible for measuring the results of the marketing initiatives and gaining customer feedback
- Accountable for achieving financial results through team efforts
- Implementation and execution of corporate driven programs and on- campus promotions as delegated by the marketing manager
- Coach managers, supervisors and hourly employees on Customer Service
- Expand Merchandising opportunities in Retail Channels
- Leverage brands and vendors for marketing opportunities
- Work with managers across campus to ensure their needs are being met
- Optimizing dining services efforts related to recycling, energy efficiency, waste reduction in the food environment, local food purchasing, and ways to integrate research on new methods
- Communicating our sustainability efforts to the campus community effectively and generate more awareness on sustainability efforts
- Work with Marketing Manager to raise meal plan holder retention and lower attrition
- Assist in the development of corporate and client reports: SUPR, Ops Review, Marketing Plan, etc.
- High School Education or Equivalent
- Great communication skills both written and oral
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment promote team work
- Effective sales and presentation skills are also required
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.