Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description About LifeWorks:
Founded in 2008, LifeWorks Restaurant Group creates customized restaurants in office buildings that are unique to each client organization we serve. With LifeWorks Restaurant Group, our goal is to "inspire life at work". We are an on-site customized restaurant group with the most inspirational service culture in the industry. We create custom restaurants each unique to the client organization, their culture, and building location. We take what can be a transactional experience and make it memorable by feeding the minds, souls and bodies of our guests, we create an experience and an environment that is safe, energizing and inspiring.
We are currently seeking the right individuals that are willing to embrace our values, our culture and join our mission to impact our customer's lives every day and everywhere. As LifeWorks continues to grow and expand our business, we offer up tremendous career opportunities. Our full-time positions offer a flexible schedule, primarily Monday through Friday, and a great working environment along with full benefits. Our part-time positions are perfect for students or if those trying to find a second job.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lifeworksrestaurants.com/ Job Summary:
This position will assist in development and implementation of marketing plans and programs for a single account. The unit marketing coordinator reports to the unit marketing manager. The unit marketing coordinator helps support all critical business initiatives including sales growth, market penetration, customer retention, quality image, improved margins, and market share for the unit. Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development of strategies to grow our business in the Retail Channels, QSR, Full Service, Coffee, and Convenience.
- Ensure locations are adhering to Pricing Strategies, Plan-o-grams, Brand Standards
- Cultivate positive working relationships with clients of all levels
- Conduct secret shopper audits on all units and report results to marketing manager
- Responsible for measuring the results of the marketing initiatives and gaining customer feedback
- Accountable for achieving financial results through team efforts
- Implementation and execution of corporate driven programs and on- campus promotions as delegated by the marketing manager
- Coach managers, supervisors and hourly employees on Customer Service
- Expand Merchandising opportunities in Retail Channels
- Leverage brands and vendors for marketing opportunities
- Work with managers across campus to ensure their needs are being met
- Optimizing dining services efforts related to recycling, energy efficiency, waste reduction in the food environment, local food purchasing, and ways to integrate research on new methods
- Communicating our sustainability efforts to the campus community effectively and generate more awareness on sustainability efforts
- Work with Marketing Manager to raise meal plan holder retention and lower attrition
- Assist in the development of corporate and client reports: SUPR, Ops Review, Marketing Plan, etc.
- High School Education or Equivalent
- Great communication skills both written and oral
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment promote team work
- Effective sales and presentation skills are also required
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.