- Lead YUM! (KFC, Pizza Hut & Taco Bell international) global marketing agenda for PepsiCo
- Manage & develop 3 high performing individual contributors
- Influence internal & external C-suite executives on mutual growth initiatives quarterly
- Lead cross-sector, cross functional and agency partner teams in the creation of impactful marketing and consumer engagement platforms that have global scale and relevance
- Apply in-depth understanding of Global operating environment and consumer insights, including demographic/psychographic trends, consumer perceptions/attitudes, need states, motivations, and purchase/consumption behavior to advance the business
- Partner with PepsiCo Global Culinary and Innovation teams to create customer specific product platforms & pipeline
- Partner with insights team to charter new, digital-enabled insights capabilities and establish the PepsiCo/YUM! 'big data' lab fueled by social listening, store-level and loyalty data and apply to sales & beverage incidence strategies.
- Create and oversee the development of global Away From Home (AFH) campaign toolkits including creative thematic & recommended consumer journey/path to purchase
- Travel the world to priority markets to support customer and sector planning initiatives such as joint business planning, beverage summits, annual operating plan (AOP) and Pepsi strategic planning (PSP) development
- Actively participate in newly created YUM! global council
- Serve as primary liaison with the brand and cross-functional partners across PepsiCo's 4 priority sectors and 9 regions globally (2017 priority markets for YUM = Australia, UK, Russia, China & U.S including PR)
- Strong ability to problem solve across different businesses & operating models in support of different channels.
- Global acumen & breadth of portfolio knowledge.
- Strong ability to inspire and influence internal and external senior leaders.
- B.A or B.S. coupled with 8+ years of marketing experience. MBA and consumer-packaged goods, retail, or foodservice experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge/expertise of consumer marketing, insights, brand & portfolio strategy and project management
- Customer management experience and/or proven ability to inspire trust and influence senior stakeholders
- Knowledge/expertise/aptitude in creative agency management and ability to mobilize a diverse team of internal and external constituents
- Experience in international markets is a plus. Global mindset is a must!
- Strong analytical background and experience with syndicated data (i.e. IRI/Nielsen, Spectra, CREST, etc.)
- Previous food service or CPG marketing is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.