Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell is looking for Marketing Director to lead a key portion of the Client Solutions Campaign team in the North America Field and Partner Marketing organization. Specifically, this individual will be responsible leading a team of Client Solutions and S&P Program Managers driving and executing demand generation programs supporting campaigns for Dell's NA Client Solutions business.
The individual will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders including Global BU Marketing, Segment Marketing, CRM, BI, Vehicle Leads (Direct/Media), and CoC, etc. This role will report to the Director of Client Solutions Campaigns for North America Field Marketing.Role Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Program Managers that plan and execute demand generation programs supporting the Client Solutions Campaigns in Dell's North America Commercial and Enterprise businesses.
- Set the strategic vision and provide guidance to team members, lead an integrated plan of demand generation programs across marketing vehicles to deliver pipeline growth and revenue conversion in support of Dell's Client Solutions business.
- Spearhead a cohesive set of targeted programs to grow Dell's buyer base and support market share growth by effectively positioning a differentiated point of view and customer value proposition.
- Apply broad knowledge of Dell's Client Solutions business and competitive environment to identify growth opportunities and related tactics.
- Lead the evaluation and analysis of market data and customer purchase data to identify programmatic activity to grow share for Dell's Client Solution portfolio including Notebooks, Desktops, Workstations and related Security, Software, Services and Peripheral offerings.
- Proven track record of leadership and delivering results
- Proven ability to build and manage teams
- Great people skills, demonstrated ability to effectively lead and direct a team of Marketing professionals
- Strong analytical skills and ability to convert insights to strategic actions
- Ability to influence a broad spectrum of stakeholders and collaborate effectively with cross-organizational management
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Good time management skills - responsive, flexible, able to manage many projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- BA/BS required, with +12 years of marketing/sales experience, MBA a plus
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approachWhy work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell
encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Marketing
Job ID: R16468
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.