Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Director of Business to Business Marketing - Dining develops marketing strategy and oversees Healthcare Business to Business Marketing and thought leadership initiatives through integrated marketing activities which support the achievement of new business development, client retention, and brand awareness for the dining business within Healthcare. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
The Director of Marketing, will oversee the overall business to business platform for Healthcare including development of: the value proposition, sales messaging, collateral, presentation and proposal templates, case studies, direct marketing, advertising, thought leadership, and industry relations programs that support the achievement of new business and retention objectives for Aramark Healthcare. The position will also develop Healthcare Dining content for all channels of communication such as B2B websites, social media, thought leadership, etc. The position will ensure Aramark's Healthcare portfolio of materials and tools are in place and continually improved upon and differentiated from the competition. The position will work closely with the other Business to Business and Communications Directors as well as other team members to ensure Healthcare differentiation and value proposition is well represented and communicated. Strategy/Value Proposition Refinement
- Working closely with all levels of management, develop the Healthcare value proposition for Patient Dining and Retail Services. Ensure that it is consistently represented throughout all materials and programs. Validate the value proposition on an ongoing basis to ensure differentiation and relevancy in the marketplace.
- With the other B2B Directors, oversee the development of the annual Healthcare Marketing Plan for all B2B initiatives including: market environment and trend analysis, program analysis/evaluation, competitive assessment, growth opportunity evaluation, key issues, marketing strategies, tactics and timing.
- Business Development Support
- Develop prospect targeting, collateral materials, case studies, video testimonials, presentation and proposal templates, digital media strategies, lead management, and other strategies to enhance our ability to sell and retain business.
- Maintain and update Healthcare segmentation strategy ensuring that programs are tailored by targeted business segment
- As needed assist with analysis of the annual client satisfaction survey
- Thought Leadership, Brand Awareness and Lead Generation
- Oversee the creation, implementation, and evaluation of marketing programs to support line of business growth strategies including advertising, public relations, direct marketing, social media, internet, white papers, etc.
- Develop initiatives that reinforce current thought leadership platform and educate the marketplace on the concept of outsourcing as well as Aramark Healthcare.
- Oversee with Corporate Communications and the B2B Team the development of outsourcing Healthcare patient and retail dining services articles for trade publication submissions, press releases, speaking engagement submissions, client/prospect newsletters, and other efforts which generate awareness and understanding of Aramark Healthcare Dining in the marketplace.
- Continually evaluate and improve the thought leadership initiatives and collateral to maximize Aramark return and differentiation in the marketplace.
- Lead enhancement in monitoring, tracking, evaluation of all marketing campaign results, and availability of factual results at least once a year.
- Assist in the development of new industry partnerships to expand the Aramark reach within the marketplace and potentially develop new programs and projects that serve the target audience and enhance Aramark Healthcare Dining brand awareness.
- Collaborate with Trade Shows/Events Team to manage the overarching conference strategy, trade show participation, region/sales alignment calls, master calendar, attendee guidelines, booth design, annual themes, and tracking/measurement of results.
Program and Budget Management:
- Manage external communications of dining strategies for business to business audiences, e.g. newsletters, websites, social media, webinars, client, and client letters.
- Create and maintain an arsenal of Operator Communications Templates including but not limited to client letter, employee newsletters, MJRs, and other constituent communication collateral.
- Participate in PR /Corporate Communications and work closely with the corporate PR team to secure strong opportunities for exposure, and gain extensive coverage for Aramark Healthcare, our consumer and operator programs in relevant media vehicles.
Brand Management & Support:
- Ensure that all activities are on strategy and within budget. Overall responsibility for clarity, consistency, and strategic integrity for all materials/programs.
- Manage Healthcare Dining B2B budget and provide input to the B2B leadership for the monthly budget and projection process.
- Provide leadership and support as needed to advise/develop/manage other enterprise or business unit programs.
- Work with Social Media team to define/leverage social media strategy as part of the client facing communication strategy including digital marketing programs, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, email marketing, etc.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and skills:
- 8-10 years progressively responsible marketing and brand management experience (including B2B marketing), with demonstrated success and effective performance.
- Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team based environment within a heavily matrixed organization.
- A strategic and creative problem solver, able to distill large amounts of information into actionable strategies, solid program execution skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Healthcare, dining services and/or other services marketing experience desirable.
- External agency management experience.
- A "go to" person with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Microsoft Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
It is expected that the successful candidate will have the following personal attributes:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation, and influencing, plus the ability to communicate with a wide range of people.
- Demonstrated strategic, analytical, and decision making skills.
- A self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision.
- A results-oriented individual who can make a difference; who takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability and has a sense of urgency.
- Creative and flexible in attitude and style to adapt to new situations in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
- Encourages collaboration through cooperative relationships. Able to express candid and contrary views.
- Establishes credibility and garners respect all levels within the organization. Presents ideas logically and assertively. Facilitates consensus and able to make decisions that are best for the business.
- A strong value system, unquestioned integrity and good listening skills.
It is expected the candidate will possess a proficiency in the following: interpersonal skills, influence management, brand management, project management, promotional program development, written communication, digital/social media marketing, presentation skills, and computer skills. EDUCATION
The successful candidate will possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. A MBA/masters degree is strongly preferred. TRAVEL
Less than 30%
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.