The Marketing Director, Promotions, for Nplate will be responsible for efficiently maintaining Nplate's performance by allocating resources across a marketing mix to enhance the ROI. The Marketing Director will assist in the development and execution of the Nplate's promotions plan for Nplate's new indications.
• Maximize the opportunity for the brand to ensure that all financial (sales projections, market share, etc.) and non-financial (label management) goals are met.
• Assist with developing a situation analysis and launch brand/tactical plan with team members (product strategy, critical success factors, behavioral objectives, and tactics with associated required budget and resources).
• Partner with internal staff and sales leadership to ensure alignment of brand goals, growth drivers, key messages (compliant with materials approval and compliance [MAC] guidance) and accountability.
• Oversee the execution of the launch brand/tactical plan to ensure that initiatives and messages appropriately drive utilization, differentiation and growth.
• Partner with Global Marketing to provide US input into both the branded and unbranded strategy & campaign, and other key global initiatives.
• Develop innovative personal and non-personal vehicles to maximize message delivery.
• Lead launch training meetings, semester meeting planning and execution.
• Collaborate with Sales Training on the development of materials.
• Effectively manage and develop a team of marketing product management professionals and interns.
• Effectively develop and manage the strategic investment of the promotional budget including resources (budget, talent) and vendor management (performance of ad agency and other promotional agencies).
• Effectively negotiate and gain resources despite constraints.
- Doctorate degree & 4 years of marketing and/or sales management experience
- Master's degree & 7 years of marketing and/or sales management experience
- Bachelor's degree & 9 years of marketing and/or sales management experience
• In depth US marketing and/or sales experience in the oncology market, specifically adult ITP ( immune thrombocytopenia )
• Strong knowledge in market segmentation/customer segmentation/patient segmentation in the US oncology market
• Great knowledge and interaction with key US opinion leaders in the oncology market place
• Recent successful oncology product launch experience Join Us If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Amgen values the leadership, skills and passion for serving that veterans exemplify and our constant commitment to hiring the best starts here.