Accountemps San Mateo is excited to partner with family-owned Marketing company who is looking to hire and train a Junior Accountant. Under the direction of the Controller, the Junior Accountant will perform a variety of accounting duties which includes administrative, accounting and bookkeeping duties. The Junior Accountant will prepare bank reconciliations and work closely with Billing Coordinators to ensure that all client billings are properly processed.
JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare bank reconciliations for various bank accounts
• Utilize computerized accounting, billing, and payables software programs
• Provide general support to Billing Specialists and Accountants as needed
• Assist with cash receipts and remote deposits
• Maintain Billing Files which includes filing in an orderly manner in file site folders
• Review Accounts Payable vouchers for accuracy
• Generate reports utilizing accounting software and/or Excel
• Assist in financial analysis as requested
• Assist in maintaining Accounts Payable files
If you are interested and qualified for this position please send an updated copy of your resume in Word format along with 2-3 professional references to Ian.Taylor@accountemps.com.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.