Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Schneider Electric is looking for a qualified intern to join the Final Distribution Retail Offer management team. Our team is responsible for developing the offer strategy, executing on the offer roadmap and delivering solutions that meet and exceed our customer needs.
The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained a broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
· Engage and interact with marketing, sales and engineering teams to develop an understanding of our products and business including the offer environment and offer performance and relevant market trends and their implications to our business
· Support offer management team in managing the marketing mix including
· Manage a repository of competitor product information and continuously update it.
· Evaluate periodically the market & the competition landscape.
· Develop cross reference and comparison tables of competitor products vs. our products.
· Update market sizing information and future growth projections of relevant products with detailed documentation.
· Provide support to digitize our customer experience journey
· Provide input to the Strategic Marketing Plan.
· Operational Marketing support for sales and promotions (documentations, training contents, etc.)
· Support offer manager in optimizing the stock keeping unit (O² process).
· Co-work with the marketing communication team to up-date tools.
Company is looking preferably for a suitable graduate student in the Nashville area who is majoring in Business Administration and has an engineering background. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical background and is very comfortable working with PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Majors: Engineering and MBA Preferred
Focuses: Marketing, Sales, Business
Primary Location: United States-Tennessee-Nashville
Schedule: Full-time Preferred (40 hours) and/or Part Time
- Bilingual is a plus (Spanish and English proficiency)
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality results.
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Delegation capability
- Conflict management & Stress tolerance
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.