Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between ARAMARK and the student body through peer-to-peer marketing, reaching out to student groups, coordinating the marketing schedule with university events, and conducting student surveys and focus groups
- Ability to communicate student trends by providing information on student needs, study habits, and activities to assist in identifying missed on-campus markets
- Act as the on-campus contact for the marketing department when the Marketing Manager is unavailable
- Develop relationships with outside vendors to obtain pricing and print requirements and follow-up to ensure completion of projects (printers, designers, etc.)
- Communicate daily with the Marketing Manager and work together to prioritize tasks
- Develop text, layout, and design for first drafts of promotional materials (brochures, postcards, emails, flyers, signage, posters, etc.)
- Review promotional materials before they are distributed
- Interact with customers while working at various marketing events such as meal plan sign-up tables, residential theme dinners, and promotions
- Give presentations or speak to customers at open house, orientations, club meetings, etc.
- Distribute marketing materials to the dining locations and make sure materials posted are up to date (posters, maps, table tents, napkin ads, etc.)
- Conduct competitive analysis and market penetration study to establish current state of the account
- Oversee long-term projects and assist with administrative tasks
- Enter data into Excel spreadsheets for analysis, interpret spreadsheet data and convert to an executive summary
- Update the campus dining website with new information on locations, hours of operation, menus, etc. as needed and generate new ways to increase website traffic and student interest
- Maintain a professional image
Qualifications: Additional Job Functions:
- Complete marketing projects as needed
- Assist in other departments as needed
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the ARAMARK management team.
Qualifications: MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Skillfully use hand tools or machines needed for your work
- Read instructions for items to be made
- Use math to calculate change
- Work with client(s) with tact and diplomacy
- Perform work that is routine and organized
- Present professional appearance
- Pass a criminal background check
- High School diploma/GED
- Lifting twenty (20) pounds unassisted and more with assistance; frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to twenty (20) pounds
- Reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, seeing, standing, walking
- Inside Job (defined as spending approximately 75% or more of the time inside.
- Temperature changes: variations in temperature, which are sufficiently marked and abrupt to cause noticeable bodily reactions.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.