IBM Analytics is a looking for an experienced senior marketing leader to be a player coach to the advanced analytics marketing team, which is part of the ever expanding Data Science portfolio of products. This advanced analytics portfolio consists of products that are industry leaders in their markets, and as such is a very important part of the Data Science portfolio. You will be the team lead for this small but incredible group of marketers. You will need to have a deep understanding of the advanced analytics market, including predictive and prescriptive analytics.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure this portfolio of products is well positioned to deliver on its revenue goals - this will include having the right messaging, designing the right campaigns and executing on those campaigns. You will need to work very closely with your demand gen marketing, product management and sales counterparts to ensure the continued success of these products. Coaching your team (including extended team) and working collaboratively with all stakeholders should come natural to you.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Provide direction and support to the team, including other functional areas of marketing
• Drive activities to deliver pipeline and marketing influenced revenue for advanced analytics
• Develop targeted messaging to speak to this audience
• Deep understanding of the competitive landscape
• Influence content pipeline across all data science campaigns, including advanced analytics
• Build customer presentations
• Develop non-technical sales enablement materials and sales toolsm
You should be able to demonstrate
• Experience driving pipeline and awareness through multiple owned, earned, and paid channels
• Intimate understanding of the advanced analytics buying process
• Intimate understanding of the pain points of advanced analytics users
• Presentation and writing skills
• Ability to lead by influence a large group of people from different parts of the business, including other BUs
• Ability to drive process and enact change in a complex global organization
** This role is based in San Francisco; so if you are not already in the area, you need to be willing to move there. Relocation will be offered **
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.