At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Marketing Manager in our Consumer Business Group for the Home Care Division in Maplewood, Minnesota. Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading our growth strategies and tactics for our Scotch-Brite Core Scouring portfolio in the Retail channel.
The key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Localize global strategic direction to U.S. market strategy (eg. Value proposition, segmentation, targeting, pricing, promotions, cost savings, etc.)
- Lead development and execution of annual U.S. business plan and marketing plan in collaboration with cross-functional team.
- U.S. P&L management
- Project management on a cross functional team, working closely with Sales, R&D, and Manufacturing counterparts.
- Assess category product performance and competitive analysis
- Lead development of new product pipeline and commercialization
- Actively gain consumer insights, both informal and formal research then turn into actionable growth ideas
- Conduct competitive analysis of direct and indirect competition.
- Work closely with Category Development Manager and Shopper Marketing team to maximize growth.
- Actively supports international subsidiary marketing teams with International projects
For more brand information, go to scotch-brite.com.Basic Qualifications
- MBA from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of consumer products marketing experience
- Three years experience project management and leadership of cross functional teams
- One year of experience with new product development and launches
- Two years of consumer insight research
- Independent and strategic thinker able to make solid business decisions
- Ability to analyze and apply data to drive strategy and sales
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members, customers, and division management.
- Advanced leadership skills and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energized by fast paced challenging work environment
- Positive attitude & strong work ethic
: Maplewood, MNTravel:
Up to 20% domestic travel is anticipatedRelocation:
Is authorized within country per 3M policies
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.