Adecco is currently assisting a biomedical and life science company in Brea, CA in their search for a Marketing Manager. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. If you meet the following qualifications Please Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional activities for top tier customer accounts.
- Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of a company through various goals and projects.
- Under the supervision of Senior Marketing Manager, Market Segments, plan marketing and branding objectives for key customer accounts.
- Manage both high and tactical level marketing projects from start to finish, including writing strategy, holding team to timelines, copywriting/proofing, implementation and reporting on outcomes.
- Manage creation and delivery of marketing collateral for key customer accounts, including press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Engage directly with key customers in a mature, professional, customer-first manner.
- Deepen relationships with all customers to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Collaborate with sales & customer teams to understand business goals and return with marketing strategy or campaigns to meet goals.
- Domestic Travel may be required up to 20%
Candidates must meet the following for consideration:
- BS in Business, Marketing or other applicable industry required
- 5+ years experience working in a marketing, branding and/or project management role in healthcare
- Must possess a thorough understanding of marketing, including developing marketing plans and executing plans through multiple media channels.
- Must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative solutions.
- A strong working knowledge of brand development, multi-channel marketing and creative process
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Strong project management skills with great attention to detail
- High degree of professional acumen and represent the company in front of key customers and decision makers
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.