LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our Self Service Growth team. You will play a pivotal role in shaping and growing our Premium subscriptions business. The ideal candidate is a self starter who's not only comfortable with numbers, data, and analytics, but also has a member first mindset and passion for delivering amazing member experiences.
Are you ready to join a world class marketing team that is fun and helps professionals all over the world? Join us in changing the way the world works. Responsibilities
- Develop a multi-channel strategy to drive member acquisition and scale our Premium subscriber base
- Identify new opportunities and provide strategic recommendations to drive growth of all online marketing channels
- Be directly responsible for the creation, implementation, analysis, and management of successful campaigns
- Work closely with cross functional teams conduct rapid A/B testing, interpret results, and make informed business decisions
- Craft and communicate the acquisition narrative and ensure consistent and compelling messaging and creative across all acquisition channels
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
- 4+ years of product/performance marketing experience
- MA/MBA degree in marketing or related field
- Highly analytical and able to effectively utilize data to proactively identify trends and challenges and forecast future business performance
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to turn analysis into effective execution
- Proven track record of developing, executing and scaling high impact, profitable, multi-channel customer acquisition programs that drive business results
- Knowledgeable on acquisition best practices, technologies, and trends
- Proactive and creative problem-solver with exceptional EQ, communication skills, and ability to develop and maintain interpersonal relationships
- Execution and problem solving skills that are second to none; resourcefulness, attention to detail, and comfort tackling ambiguity
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong cross-functional aptitude and experience collaborating with stakeholders
- Experience with consumer internet product marketing, digital advertising, SEO, SEM, email, social media, and in-product marketing
- Ability to size and prioritize market opportunities and build business cases
- Ability to collect and use customer insights to drive strategic decisions
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.