We're looking for a talented and passionate marketer to join the LinkedIn Talent Solutions Marketing team. You'll drive impactful growth and demand generation programs for LinkedIn's SMB online product portfolio, a $200+ million business with more products on the horizon. We're looking for marketing experts who are strategic, creative, data-oriented and passionate self-starters who can drive new customer acquisition and revenue for the Online Jobs business and play a leadership role in the launch of new SMB products coming in 2017.
- Own acquisition and customer marketing campaigns from end-to-end including customer segmentation and targeting, building awareness and driving online conversion, engagement and winback.
- Develop, design and launch multi-channel campaigns - develop creative concepts into deployable assets, including email acquisition/nurture, digital strategies (SEM/Display) and web experiences.
- Testing and optimization: A/B test new acquisition strategies and optimize performance.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Be a key member of the Jobs and SBM core team including product, product marketing, finance, analytics, operations, etc.
- Business leadership and ownership: Own demand generation and winback goals to increase Marketing sourced revenue, track performance and proactively identify opportunities for growth.
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 2+ years Acquisition, Demand Gen and/or Campaign marketing experience
- Creative marketer with a passion for knowing your customer and proven track record designing programs that motivate them to take action.
- Established track record for developing successful acquisition and/or demand generation marketing campaigns.
- Analytical: understand impact of campaigns by analyzing results and developing a plan of action to optimize performance.
- Creative idea generation and execution, including writing copy, developing campaign ideas, working with design, etc.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with key partners and stakeholders.
Fun: Laughter is important. You work hard but like to enjoy what you do and have fun in the process.