Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
The Business Services division of Aramark with over $1 billion in revenues and 18,000 employees, provides a wide range of food and other support services to more than 500 clients in business and industry, at more than 1,500 locations in the U.S. ARAMARK offers Fortune 500 companies and other large and small employers a single-source provider for employee cafés, executive dining rooms, catering, convenience stores, conference center management, and facility management. Aramark Business Dining is looking for professional leaders committed to providing our customers with unique solutions, outstanding variety, and healthy menu choices to improve the overall well-being and productivity of client locations.
As a Marketing Manager working with the Business Dining team, you will partner in the development, implementation and evaluation of marketing programs and strategies. Specifically supporting business strategies and projects including but not limited to sales growth, market penetration, customer retention, quality, image, improved profit margins and improved market share. You will be responsible for supporting operations managers.
Main areas of focus for this position include:
- Marketing Research/Data collection
- Focus groups, surveying, facility mapping, trend development, competitive pricing analysis, etc.
- Strategic Planning/Innovation/Creativity
- Development of new strategies and tactics for promoting existing or new locations, etc. to enhance sales and customer satisfaction
- Development and execution of brand campaigns, including oral and written presentations, to various target groups
- Marketing, special events, promotions, marketing collateral, media interaction, etc.
- A BS degree in business or marketing is highly preferred
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in sales (e.g.; retail) and/or marketing program development.
- A proven ability to increase sales and measure the impact/ROI on implementation of programs
- A demonstrated ability to be proactive and assertive in identifying and capturing growth opportunities, as well as thinking creatively and strategically.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills including presentation, public speaking and client interaction skills
- Must be able to efficiently utilize social media and MS Office products to accomplish work tasks