About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, Lending, the Marketing Planner is responsible for developing the marketing strategy for a specific line of business to align with the Company's business and brand objectives. Working closely with key project stakeholders including the business line, control partners, targeted marketing, digital marketing, analytics and agency partners, you will translate business line goals into marketing strategies that drive results. Whether a targeted marketing campaign or mass media campaign, you will lead the strategy development, the cross-functional team for implementation, creative oversight and post analysis results performance.
Leverage your strong relationship building skills to negotiate and collaborate with business line leaders, marketing partners and service providers (IT, operations, legal, compliance), always keeping the customer experience and TDs corporate strategy in mind. You are able to develop insights and analyses, which you then translate into solid marketing plans. Understanding Marketing ROI and how to prioritize work to drive performance is key. You will utilize your excellent planning skills to launch programs on time and to ensure timelines are met throughout implementation. Strong direct to consumer experience is required. Job Requirements Preferred Experiences
• Expert cross-functional marketer with strategic planning background, product marketing or expertise in DTC
• Ability to innovate while also delivering on the business objectives
• Manage fulsome marketing campaigns with cross-functional team, from early strategy development, to kick-off to implementation and post analysis
• Proven track record launching targeted marketing plans (mail, email, online, outbound and addressable digital)
• Requires excellent relationship management and influencing skills
• Ability to set and drive an agenda forward, from vision to strategy and tactics to deliver through a wide set of stakeholders
• Creates and presents campaign performance decks with our analytics team tailored to each marketing program
• Understands the business and insights/analytics to best deliver on the business line goals
• Solid verbal and written communication
• Reviews plans with key internal stakeholders to make sure Corporate marketing needs align with Customer needs as experienced through all channels
• Ensures all marketing programs begin with a profitibaliity objective and builds a marketing strategy to meet/exceed that objective.
• May create or assist with tracking reports with our analytics team tailored to each marketing program, using net present value (NPV) and return on marketing investment (ROMI) calculations.
• Participates in the development of the marketing calendar and ensures the successful and seamless execution of deliverables that established processes are followed, appropriate resources dedicated and consistently high level of professionalism is maintained
• Supports the development and management of the marketing planning budget of the Company. Ensures campaign objectives can be achieved with the budget allocated to the project. Ensures maximum profitability via project reviews to evaluate the effectiveness of programs, ensuring budgets are reconciled, stated goals are achieved and learning's are well documented and communicated to business partners
• Educates and advises business partners on current marketing topics, brand strategy, execution standards, leading-edge industry trends and competition Qualifications • 4 Year Degree or equivalent experience
• 7+ Years of related experience
• Strong direct to consumer marketing experience strongly preferred: direct mail, email, digital marketing, outbound
• Financial lending marketing experience preferred, but not required. Experience in marketing strategy a must.
• Strong relationship, budget management, and written and oral communication skills
• Broad knowledge of marketing tools (media, direct marketing, customer insights, research, and analytics) and strong analytical skills.
• Demonstrated leadership skills to lead marketing projects to drive marketing programs through a cross functional team
• Ability to develop and drive marketing strategies throughout the organization
• Comprehensive knowledge of marketing methods and techniques, with past financial experience a plus
• Proven knowledge of full range of marketing resources and distribution channels
• Strong communication, problem-solving and decision making skills with ability to effectively communicate with executive management
• Proven ability to build strong collaborative business relationships
• Ability to negotiate and apply skills to exercise influence over others decisions without express authority and influence mass change management
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Strong Excel and Powerpoint Skills preferred
• Travel may be required
• Focus on strategy vs. execution; is able to balance both strategy and execution Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine City (Primary) Falmouth ProvState 2 New Jersey City(s) 2 Mount Laurel
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.