Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Marketing
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1021889
The Business Entity
Cisco enables enterprises and service providers to transform into digital businesses through new customer experiences, innovative business models, and by empowering workforce innovation. Cisco's foundation for Digital Transformation delivers a robust portfolio of products and services, outcome-oriented digital solutions, and a developer environment supported by a global ecosystem of partners. This transformation enables businesses out-innovate competition, drive new revenue, improve efficiency and enjoy better customer loyalty. The Digital Transformation Strategy and Solutions Marketing team articulates Cisco's vision, strategy and solutions for digital business transformation.
Do you enjoy walking in the shoes of the customer, reading extensively about new industries, understand the key drivers in each industry and synthesize how digitization will drive value for a customer in that industry? If so, you will enjoy working in this high-profile team that works cross functionally to power Cisco into the new frontier of Digital Business Transformation. This team is passionate about results, and is constantly pushing the envelope.
Role & Responsibilities
In this role as a marketing manager you will:
• Be responsible for marketing Cisco Digital Transformation
• Create marketing assets to enable sales and partners sell Cisco Digital Solutions
• Create customer-facing content that effectively Cisco's unique value proposition
• Build social media assets such as videos, blogs etc and author online presence such as websites
• Collaborate with customers, sales, engineering and technical marketing to market Digital Solutions
• Influence key stakeholders in field marketing, corporate marketing and partner marketing to create effective go-to-market campaigns
• Bachelors Degree in Business/Marketing/Engineering
• 5+ years' experience in product/solution marketing in a high tech software/solutions industry
• High energy, Independent worker, works fast to drive clarity out of confusion
• Curiosity on application of technology to improve business process and
• A track record of influencing larger teams for impact and building consensus
• Strong writing and presentation skills; ability to create collateral or presentations that are clearly written and succinct, and comfortable presenting to small groups and internal stakeholders
• Vertical/Industry solution marketing experience is a plus
• MBA degree strongly preferred
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Internet of Everything, Cloud, Data Center, Big Data
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.