Join the Intuit Consumer Group Marketing team as we continue to expand our business to new products, services, and customers. Your primary goal will be to strategically drive email and mobile push marketing campaigns and our customer communication, CRM and engagement strategies. In this role, you will be responsible for creating segmented lifecycle strategies for customers and will work very closely with stakeholders throughout the company, at all levels, to define our communication strategy and then execute on it. You will work with a team of passionate marketers who are focused on delivering an exceptional experience for customers, strong results for our business, in a fun & high-performing environment. Primary Responsibilities:
- Develop customer engagement strategies that reflect an understanding of customer needs and intent
- Effectively leverage our ESP, Responsys, to manage email and push notification campaigns
- Optimize engagement and conversion rates through the development of a continuous test and learn program
- Partner with product marketing managers for product-related communications, gaining and measuring feature adoption and engagement
- Utilizes analytical and testing skills to help report on engagement performance and make data-driven decisions
- Support integrated Acquisition and Engagement Marketing strategies to promote a compelling lifecycle marketing strategy
- Partner closely with the Marketing Operations team to develop personalized, relevant and timely marketing strategies to increase customer retention and frequency metrics
- Help evaluate new innovative opportunities, prioritize for testing, and help execute (including creative and landing page testing) to increase engagement
- 5 years of marketing experience with 3+ years focused on campaign management and email nurturing
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Email marketing automation software (Responsys or equivalent ESP).
- Extensive knowledge of customer journeys, lifecycle campaigns, and segmented communication strategies
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different customer segments
- Self-starter with ability to seek out opportunities, create an action plan and see it through to fruition
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Marketing Manager, Web Development Digital Content Communications Manager-IC Senior Communications Manager-IC Digital Creative Strategist Marketing Manager, Intuit QuickBooks Dir Communications See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.