Additional Location(s) or Information: This position is available to MBA level Students. Positions are located East Coast, West Coast and Central US. Not all positions offer sponsorship or are available at all locations. Relocation is available for some locations and or positions.
Job Category: Marketing
Level of Experience: Entry Level
Requisition #: S1014785
What You'll Do
• Define, lead, and execute a strong marketing plan for certain elements of the strategy in the organization
• Build a strong marketing strategy in collaboration with key business stakeholders, including services, sales and regional marketing teams
• Develop business outcome-based value propositions in line with customer care-abouts and validate with key stakeholders
• Partner with internal and cross-functional stakeholders to determine and execute field and customer ready campaigns including all related communications and implementation plans
• Determine the most effective communication channels to successfully reach target audiences, while supporting company guidelines
• Gather feedback and assess effectiveness of programs through qualitative and quantitative measurement, and act on feedback and assessments to improve communications
Challenge yourself and find the career path in Marketing that you're passionate about! Identify business issues and collaborate with colleagues and Cisco leadership to create a project plan. Partner with an experienced mentor. Interface with Cisco Marketing leaders. Learn the foundations of marketing and use those skills to help jump-start your career.
• Recent graduate, or on your final year of studies, toward a MBA degree with a concentration in Marketing with a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business/International Business or a related area
• Minimum of two years relevant work experience between completion of a bachelors degree and matriculation into a MBA program
• Excellent academic credentials with proven comprehension of business fundamentals
• Proven leadership skills, the ability to drive change, and a strategic understanding of marketing and communications competencies
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
#univmarcommjobs #Sales #Marketing #ISG #Engineering @ciscocareers @ciscouniversity
Job Type: New Graduate
Opportunity Category: Internet of Everything
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.