Aesculap, Inc., a B. Braun company, is part of a 180-year-old global organization focused on meeting the needs of an ever-changing healthcare community. Through close collaboration with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced technologies for general surgery, neurosurgery and closure technologies. Aesculap continues a proud heritage of leadership and responsiveness as we strive to deliver products and services that improve the quality of patients' lives. Responsibilities Position Summary:
Responsible for developing, implementing and managing strategic marketing programs that bundle products and services from the Aesculap, Inc. portfolio to create customer value. Responsibilities: Essential Duties
Qualifications Expertise: Qualifications-Experience/Training/Education/Etc Required:
- Conducts on going research to define market needs (includes interfacing with hospital personnel, marketing and sales representatives).
- Identifies and implements new service or strategic programs for the respective market segments.
- Develops, analyzes and maintains competitive profiles for competitive program offerings.
- Develops, implements and manages program business plan to maximize the company's position, as well as participates in the formulation and development of department's strategic plan and objectives.
- Develops short-term and long term promotion strategies.
- Formulates effective pricing strategies and key performance indicators for identified programs, collaborating with Sales and Marketing teams as needed.
- Coordinates activities with members of various departments to implement the program business plan (can include Sales, Supply Chain/Operations, Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance, Legal amongst others).
- Develop all marketing materials and promotional items (e.g. catalogs, brochures, press releases, and training materials) for assigned programs.
- Conducts service demonstrations and seminars to internal and external personnel as requested.
- Provides support to the sales force and functional groups as it pertains to the details of your program offerings.
- Participates at trade shows, workshops and meetings where customers of your assigned programs attend.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Leads team projects and cross-functional assignments.
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally by air and car, and work occasional weekends. Must possess a valid government issued drivers license and passport.
- Requires excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer skills in Windows, Lotus e-mail, Excel, Power Point and word processing desirable. SAP experience highly desirable.
- This position requires the handling of instruments that may have been contaminated by blood or other bodily fluids. In compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations, Aesculap will provide a safe working environment for all employees.
- Able to pass and maintain annual Vendor Credentials such that healthcare facilities allow entrance into patient care areas in direct association with marketing and selling of groups products.
- Manages personnel such as Associate Market Managers in the responsible areas.
Desired: Language and mathematical skills; reasoning ability:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent; 3 - 5 years work experience, specifically in Marketing field.
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- e-Commerce experience a plus.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect date, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities /Women/ Veterans/Disabled
Through its "Sharing Expertise®" initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services. Other Responsibilities: Other Duties:
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work Environment:
- This position could require the handling of instruments that may or may not have been contaminated by blood or other body fluids. In compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations, Aesculap will provide a safe working environment for all employees.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
A little about us:
One of the world's leading healthcare suppliers.