Email Marketing/ CRM specialist: We're looking for an email marketing Manager who can make an immediate impact on our team. In this role, you will combine your current knowledge of email marketing skills and best practices to support our overall marketing initiatives. You will be helping to provide strategic approaches on targeting, deployment times, coordinating campaigns, and helping to reach our targets with efficient email campaigns.
• Lead lifecycle email program, integrating creation and execution of promotional and triggered emails
• Manage email calendar, send volume and themes, define cadence based on performance testing, internal learnings, best practices, and industry trends
• Develop email campaign audience criteria, which include segmentation, cadence, sequencing and dynamic content targeting, through collaboration with the various business units and the Email Designer and Developer.
• Test and optimize program elements to continuously improve KPIs, including Return On Spend, Open Rates, Clickthrough Rates, Unsubscribe Rates
• Test email templates and messaging construct to identify the optimal creative approach
• Provide ongoing internal reporting for Key Performance Indicators
• Make wise decisions (people, technical, business, and creative) despite ambiguity
• Think strategically, and can articulate what you are and are not, trying to do
• Listen well, instead of reacting fast, so you can better understand
• Make tough decisions without excessive agonizing
• Strive to understand businesses end to end
• Quick to admit mistakes and learn from them
• Have passion for creativity and innovation
• Be ego-less when searching for the best ideas
• Sharing information openly and proactively- Building strong relationships with internal and agency teams
• 8+ years marketing experience, preferably in a multi-national company
• 2+ years of experience operating an e-Commerce email marketing program; additional e-Commerce experience a plus
• Ability to be a strong collaborator that is highly organized and can manage multiple competing priorities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills with an interest and inclination towards data driven marketing decisions
• Experience with MicroStategy, Hadoop, Tableau are a plus
• Marketing, planning and execution experience is required
• Trade / Marketing Experience is required
• Bachelor Degree required in marketing or business
• Experience working in and with multinational organizations or local well positioned brands
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA, World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.