As a Manager on the VCO Lifecycle Marketing team, you'll be charged with defining and delivering insights, reports, and analysis to the North America marketing organization, executives, and the Board of Directors. This is a unique role: you'll need data wrangling and analysis chops, excellent communication skills and executive presence, and a strong desire to drive improvement in how we deliver reports and insights to the organization. Our team is large and there are opportunities to grow in many directions- becoming a marketing strategist, or helping drive the innovation agenda for marketing, and executing world class marketing campaigns. If you're creative, analytical, detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, we'd love to talk to you. Responsibilities
- Analyze marketing efforts for VCO customer acquisition, customer engagement and retention, providing insightful and actionable recommendation to improve the overall efficiency of these programs. This will include driving strategic thinking and analysis to answer BIG questions across the value chain (e.g. cross channel attribution, lifetime value of a prospect, media mix modeling, how to define success for campaigns, A/B tests for various marketing/email campaigns etc.)
- Support the development of the tech stack/infrastructure to support the acquisitions and engagement programs. Identify new opportunities to test, grow and iterate our programs, channels and retention models across PC, tablets and mobile devices using data and sound analytics.
- Build a body of knowledge on social / digital/ email performance with the objectives of informing future decisions on content, partners and strategies as well as contributing to thought leadership.
- Provide thought leadership and advice by leveraging data, metrics, and insights to be shared with internal teams, senior management, and external clients.
- Work in collaboration with the Global Measurement/ Analytics/ Strategy team to ensure that KPIs for NA marketing initiatives are accurately represented at the global marketing function level. Be the voice of the end user, gathering feedback and funneling into reporting and analytics roadmap
- Facilitate sharing of best practices across global and local marketing teams, functional partners and agencies
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field required. MBA preferred
- 8+ years' experience with 2-4+ in management consulting and/or business analytics preferred
- Execution and/ or analytics experience with social, digital and email channels
- Demonstrated success at structuring, managing, and coordinating complex cross-enterprise projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Proven ability to partner, communicate and manage/navigate through multiple disciplines and organizational groups in a highly matrixed organization.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor applied to a wide variety of business and marketing problems
- Strong executive presence and ability to clearly communicate to senior leadership
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility as a "peer" with Global Functions and Regions
- Team oriented, collaborative, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- Advanced level PowerPoint and Excel required; Must have experience with Google Analytics, Tableau, Microstrategy (or similar BI tools), Excel, and SQL skills. Hadoop, Marketo systems, email marketing experience a plus
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.