- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills
- Computer literacy in word processing, database management and page layout
- Experience in overseeing the design and implementation of digital and social marketing campaigns
- Advanced proficiency in:
- Advertising Design and Development
- Campaign Management
- Corporate Reputation building
- Internal Communications Strategy
- Marketing Mix Modeling
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Vendor/Agency Management and Optimization
- Media Optimization
- Pricing Strategy & Execution
- Product and Market Strategy
- Thought Leadership Mktg Development and Delivery
- Visual Identity
- Proficient in Message Development
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; superior editorial skills; excellent presentation skills
- Proven communication planning and management skills
- Strong organizational, time-management and program management skills
- Thorough understanding and skills in strategic marketing and communications
- Experience in writing for different media—including electronic, audio, video, print
- Deep understanding and demonstrated ability to originate and apply marketing concepts
- A team player, able to deal with ambiguity and work in a very fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Executive level presence and influence
- Ability to manage and build relationships in a matrixed organizational environment
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace
- Passion for strategic, well-executed marketing programs
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other areas within Accenture
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines; experience in developing and managing budgets
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues
- Able to influence highest levels of leadership within Accenture's large, matrixed organization through relationship building and strong executive-level presence
- Ability to manage and lead the creative process, workflow, workload and resources among the team.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of Accenture’s areas of business, overall business strategy and internal communications practices.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Collaborative team player
- Proven global expertise and perspective
- Executive level presence and influence – the ability to work effectively with senior leaders globally
- Proficiency in Accenture’s collaboration tools such as SharePoint, Microsoft Lync, The Stream and others; and experience with Accenture’s Mailer Tool.
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Able to work effectively across functional and geographic groups
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision – a quick self-starter with a proven record of success
- Passion for storytelling, people and creative, innovative communications.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.