The Consumer Tax Group Marketing team is currently looking for a Paid Search Marketing Manager who will bring in-depth knowledge of SEM best practices and a proven track-record of managing, optimizing, and growing paid search with a focus on ROI performance. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level with a desire to drive efficient campaign results through the use of data analysis and testing. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience and strong critical thinking skills with an exceptional ability to collaborate in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Your primary goal will be to strategically leverage paid search techniques to drive relevant traffic to our sites. You will work with a team of passionate marketers who are focused on delivering an exceptional experience for customers, strong results for our business, and a fun & high-performing environment Primary Responsibilities
- Participate in all aspects of the TurboTax paid search campaigns, including initial planning, creative, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting
- Help drive TurboTax Paid Search strategy & execution plan in a way that meets or exceeds aggressive growth targets and efficiently drives ROI positive results
- Understand and employ as appropriate, advanced search marketing techniques such as contextual ads, geo-targeting, and day-parting
- Improve campaign performance through A/B and multivariate testing, visitor segmentation, messaging and landing pages
- Define and implement ad copy testing schedule, creative, and execution to improve efficiency and expand the program
- Drive innovation, learning and test plan, and aid in the development/optimization of landing pages, working with a content management solution and the TurboTax web team
- Inform customer segmentation strategy (including coordination with existing tag management platform) with a clear understanding of appropriate conversion and analytics tags
- Analyze search marketing campaign performance and user behavior to derive marketing insights and make recommendations to improve performance using internal and external data sources (e.g. Adwords, Omniture, other in-house analytics tools)
- Conduct competitive research, identify business implications & share findings
- Work closely with agency and search team to drive performance for TurboTax and new product introductions
- Work closely with leaders from our analytics and research teams to uncover customer insights, develop key metrics and drive measurement and analysis
- Evaluate and identify new, innovative opportunities and prioritize and drive fast experimentation and learning
- Drive the QA process internally and with agency (across keywords, ad copy, landing pages)
- Stay up-to-date on best practices for SEM strategy
- BA/BS, Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science or related degree
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in PPC marketing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including using measurement and analyzing large datasets to gain insights and drive business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize activities effectively; focus on critical few, communicates and aligns conflicting priorities & proposes solutions
- Entrepreneurial "test & learn" mindset with track record of innovation; ability to move & pivot quickly
- Effective written, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly present ideas, updates and results to business partners on various levels
- Ability to think strategically
- Experience managing agencies
- Understanding of various marketing metrics
- Experience with landing page test design and customer segmentation
- Enthusiasm & energy to stay current on the latest search marketing trends
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience and enjoyment in working in a team environment
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for driving results
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Manager, Competitive Insights Senior Communications Manager - IC Senior Manager, Marketing Automation, Quickbooks Online Accountant Senior Digital Account Manager, Mint Monetization Senior Manager, Strategic Pricing & Deal Management (Ad Platform) See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.