As a Marketing Manager on the innovation team, you will have the opportunity to lead cross-functional teams in the development and execution of new products. This will include crystalizing the new product strategy, applying consumer learning to refine the concept and product, ready the proposition for launch, and manage the new items through their first year in market. Work will also be in close collaboration with the base team.
We are looking for driven, passionate, creative, strategic individuals who are comfortable managing multiple stakeholders and working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This role requires strong leadership and relationship-building skills as well as a solid foundation in marketing. Primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Leading cross-functional teams through the innovation stage-gate process, driving to new item commercialization.
- Owning packaging development and execution for new items
- Leading innovation launch plan development and execution
- Tracking in-market performance
- Flawlessly transitioning new item after one year to the base team
- Assisting with monthly LT innovation reviews
- Owning the innovation 1-pager update and distribution process
- Partnering with base team to deliver on business objectives
- Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years of experience in marketing; MBA preferred
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail, excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently -- high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to lead, influence and build relationships within a highly matrixed organization
- Very strong conceptual and strategic thinking
- Strong problem solving and sound business judgment; ability to anticipate issues and resolve them
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Passion for marketing, 360 communications and building brands
- Expertise with IRI scanner and panel data
- Prior experience leading and developing brand communications / engagement programs, including brief writing, agency management, creative execution & production preferred
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.