Eaton’s Aerospace Division has an opening for a Marketing Manager/Fuel System Marketing Lead.
The Marketing Manager/Fuel System Marketing Lead will be based at any Eaton facility. No relocation is being offered for this position. If the candidate resides within 50 miles of Beltsville, MD; Bethel, CT; Charleston, SC; Eastanolle, GA; Euclid, OH; Fort Worth, TX; Glenolden, PA; Grand Rapids, MI; Irvine, CA; Jackson, MI; Jackson, MS; Los Angeles, CA; or Rumford, RI, the candidate must work at that site. If the candidate resides more than 50 miles away from Beachwood, Ohio, the candidate will work remote from another US Eaton Facility or an approved home office.
The System Marketing Lead drives Eaton early engagement on new programs and position Eaton Group for maximum platform shipset content for his area (system) of expertise. Through marketing activity he/she influences customer specifications to Eaton favor, develop value proposition for multiple products across Eaton Aerospace portfolio.
- Lead strategic selling and coordinate S&M activities across all Eaton divisions for complete aircraft system
- Accountable for ship set content for a specific system on targeted / strategic new platforms (direct (OE) or indirect (Tier 1&2) sales)
- Responsible for managing the marketing strategy development and deployment for his area / system expertise
- Responsible for deploying value selling (value proposition, Eaton across leverage, technology innovation, offset,..) across his area/system of expertise
- Manage / Supervise creation of bundle/system proposals, in close collaboration with the PSE team, on new targeted platforms.
- Lead Campaign Capture Team for his/her area of expertise
- Lead competitive analysis for his/her area of expertise
- Support Strategic Planning activity in collaboration with Business Managers
- Participate to industry technology event to maintain his expertise, increase Eaton visibility in the market place and gather competitive intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in engineering activity in Aircraft and/or Engine Fuel System
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without company sponsorship.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Experience in a large organization and good understanding of the Aerospace Industry
- Good communications skills – both verbal and written
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER Aerospace Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
A little about us:
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions. We make power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely & sustainably.