Develop product marketing and communications strategies to maximize JOHNSON CONTROLS'/RECARO's profits, market share, brand awareness and customer satisfaction. Support strategic planning and product development with market information, trend data. Ensure product portfolio and promotion of JOHNSON CONTROLS/RECARO products and services aligns to the corporate brand.
- Develop and implement Global Online Communications Strategy; including web, social media and other online communications channels
- Develop and execute N.A. / S.A. Regional Communications Plans / Marketing Promotions including Brand Advertising, Product Advertising, Product Promotions, Sponsorships, Public Relations / Media Relations, Tradeshows and Customer Relationship Management.
- Develop and manage regional marketing budget.
- Supports Strategic Planning and Product Portfolio Management. Responsible for providing market information, identifying trends, and competitive intelligence.
- Develop and implement the Marketing-Mix factors for N.A. / S.A. - CV & PC -OEM & AM (product-, price, distribution and communication politics in alignment with Global Brand Strategy & Positioning.
- Develop key messaging and modes of communication for product-marketing and ensure its realization (key messages of the JOHNSON CONTROLS/RECARO value proposition to customers: OEM and End Consumer. (Web, Video, Signage, POS, Brochures, QR etc.)
- Represent all Marketing relevant topics to project teams; including close cooperation with Sales and Program Management.
- Manage advertising agencies, printing companies, press agencies etc. Planning and coordination of all activities that have been deduced from the Marketing strategy.
- Create and manage reports for Marketing including financial, project management, brand positioning, and marketing ROI
- Manage tradeshow execution including space procurement, logistics, set-up, strategy, budget
- Manage regional (N.A. / S.A.) website content.
- Develop and manage regional social media strategy and content execution for N.A. / S.A JOHNSON CONTROLS/RECARO Social Channels (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram).
- Identify needed market research, both primary and secondary, managing development, execution and analysis including experiential marketing..
- Execute global corporate identity guidelines throughout NA region
- Requires domestic and foreign travel approximately 10%.
- Recommend, support, and implement continuous process improvements.
- Engage in continuous learning and professional development to maintain current knowledge within the field to meet required compliance and regulatory job requirements
- Bachelors degree with marketing background
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in marketing; automotive agency experience a plus.
- Experience managing market research projects (e.g. experiential marketing) and using market research.
- Experience with developing strategic plans and Brand Management.
- B2B & B2C Communications: Experience in Advertising & Public Relations.
- Global Corporate Identity management experience.
- Trade show management experience.
- Automotive Tier 1, Commercial Vehicles and Automotive Aftermarket experience preferred
- Seating experience preferred.
- PR, Creative, and Advertising agency management experience.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership and supervisory ability.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written skills as well as the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees, customers, and management.
- Strong ability to manage time effectively; strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other office softwares.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.