Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
An experienced marketing professional is needed to support Dell's US based B2B Marketing activities. In this role, the ideal candidate will focus on supporting vehicle marketing operations around media (online advertising, social media, lead generation, and search) and direct (email, direct mail, door openers) vehicles.Responsibilities:
- Managing day to day vehicle operations for marcom (media/direct vehicles)
- Manage timelines, deliverables, budget, planning processes, documentation, vendor funding, weekly updates
- Drive process improvements on a continuous basis
- Ensure spend aligns to plan and has been updated in Budget tool on a weekly basis
- Ensure VF aligns to plan on weekly basis
- Consolidate weekly update to leaders
- Consolidate bi-weekly update to sales
- Integrate and communicate planning timelines and milestones for IMT
- Manage quarterly budget
- Ensure proposed plans align to business goals & budget
- Reviewing dashboards & reporting, share what is working/what is not
- Propose remedying actions for activities falling short of goals
- Work with Marcom leads to ensure plans align to key organizational priorities and budgets
- + 4 years of marketing experience
- Experience leading programs/projects across multiple teams
- Experience working with media vendors and/or direct communications vendors
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into key learnings/impacts
- Strong attention to details, detailed oriented, must know how to manage projects in Microsoft Project
- Real experience in B2B marketing
- Experience with some marcom vehicle management (search, online advertising, social media, email, door openers, direct mail, lead generation)
- Working knowledge of budget management
- Strong program/project management experience
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environment
- Ability to thrive in cross functional team environments
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approachWhy work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell
encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Communications
Job ID: R93148