Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Marketing Operations Analyst within NAM, will work to create, implement, and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in Marketing planning, campaign execution, budget tracking, and performance reporting. The position will also be the primary contact for creation of purchase order requests by marcom.
- Assist in coordination of Annual Marketing & Sales Planning (AMSP) process. Create and maintain report to senior leaders on status of AMSP key deliverables
- Coordinate, submit and maintain consolidated country Quarterly MarCom plans in E2E tool.
- Act as a primary contact with Finance regarding MarCom spend versus planned spend.
- Explore with Finance the potential to consolidate MarCom execution to one ERP rather than multiple. Create virtual consilidation of marcom spend so budget can be managed centrally
- Work with FiSS to create Internal Order (IO) numbers in SAP for spend tracking by tactic
- Develop and maintain monthly process to extract ERP data on marcom spend by IO and upload into E2E.
- Consolidate GMAT Keycode creation across BUs and COE's. Align Keycodes with IOs. Submit periodic workfront requests, with planned spend and impressions, to have keycodes created.
- Act as primary point of contact for Purchase Order creation via SRM. Ensure vendor invoicing and inquiries are directed to Accounts Payable.
- Recommend purchasing card and/or meeting card usage guidelines. Secure cards as needed for marcom team
- Ensure data reported for program costs is accurately reflected in Insight tool. Leverage Insight tool for QBR and other global reporting.
- Analyze marcom tactical data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Be point of contact for any new global tools aimed at improving marketing planning and execution.
- Create and maintain reporting on marcom spend versus plan and budget. Monitor and report to team on the performance of various marketing channels and campaigns.
- BA/BS in related field
- 2-4 years prior Accounting, MarCom, or business process experience preferred
- Ability to easily navigate between Marketing and Accounting functions
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis. Experience in data visualization techniques, statistical modeling and web analytics preferred. Ability to extract meaning and suggest action items from data, not just report metrics.
- Ability to collaborate with both frontline marketers and senior leaders to accurately forecast and track marcom execution.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent communications skills and desire to improve processes.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.