Meraki is seeking an analytical and intellectually curious Marketing Operations Manager to build and manage the operational structure supporting all of Meraki's marketing campaigns. In this position, you will own a wide range of activities to improve operational efficiency, maintain excellent database hygiene, and scale our marketing programs. The Marketing Operations Manager will oversee management of marketing systems and processes, working to maintain and improve the entire lead generation lifecycle, from campaign set up to lead scoring, nurturing, routing and reporting. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience managing Marketo, as well as designing, developing, and managing Marketo integrations with salesforce.com, websites and other third-party applications.
- Serve as the primary Marketo administrator; overseeing the development, implementation and the ongoing management of Marketo processes
- Ensure data integrity across leads, campaigns, and opportunities
- Maintain data integration between Marketo and Salesforce
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency, contact outreach, and effectiveness
- Establish, maintain and document scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation & management
- Update campaign flows for continued optimization
- Interface with Sales Operations team, troubleshoot system integration, and drive new systems integration projects as needed
- Build out lead-scoring process to pass qualified leads to sales and improve conversion rates
- Create and maintain all marketing campaign dashboards
- Create analytics and KPI reporting to share with departments, and to influence program improvements as needed
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the company to implement automations for marketing campaigns and programs
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in marketing
- Highly proficient in marketing automation (Marketo a strong plus)
- High proficiency in using Microsoft Excel for data analysis
- Salesforce.com experience
- Web analytics experience
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.