Marketing Operations Manager, LinkedIn B2B
- Are you interested in working at the cutting edge of digital marketing?
- Are you a natural problem solver, someone who can't rest until not just the right, but the perfect solution is found?
- Are you ready to transform your career and work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with like-minded people?
LinkedIn is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who will serve as the catalyst for the growth of engagement, conversion, and revenue generated from our B2B business units. The Marketing Operations Manager
will focus on leading and enabling the future of demand generation utilizing marketing automation, CRM, and other enterprise software solutions. If you have a passion to implement leading edge lead generation programs, then this is the perfect role for you! Responsibilities:
- Complete marketing responsibilities including but not limited to: list segmentation, email marketing, landing pages and microsites creation, multi-channel marketing programs, optimization, testing and deployment
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (field marketing, marketing communication and sales) to implement ad hoc emails or automation for marketing campaigns and programs
- Manage, plan and update our Talent Solutions and Learning Solutions business website
- Execute and support email campaigns for Talent Solutions and Learning Solutions
- Reporting and analysis of campaigns and lead generation programs as well as customer success campaigns
- Advise on best practices and educate marketing peers with regard to marketing mix, multi-channel, optimization, automation capabilities, testing, and projected results
- 5+ years of experience in high-frequency email marketing
- Experience with at least one email services provider platform
- Experience in A/B and multivariate test design, execution and analysis
- Experience with basic HTML and troubleshooting simple HTML errors. CMS/WCM experience is a plus
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, team building, and support skills
- Experience with Eloqua, Responsys, SQL, SEM or paid social media marketing
- 3-5 years' experience with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com, MS CRM, Siebel On Demand)
- International experience
- Ability to clearly communicate complex workflows, dependencies and tradeoffs in both speech and writing
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Results driven approach to marketing
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.