Marketing Operations Project Coordinator
Oracle is always searching for brilliant employees with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded. Oracle employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the entire technology industry. About the Role
Function as the marketing operations project coordinator for North America Data and Analytics Solutions Marketing team. You'll partner with Data and Analytics team members across content, events, webcasts, digital, and social to ensure accurate tracking. Proficiency in MS Excel is a must.
You'll work with Oracle Data and Analytics campaign, digital and event leads to understand where campaign elements can be cross utilized and drive them into the Data and Analytics production timeline. You'll create a clear definition of all the processes around bringing a campaign to market, how they fit in a timeline, and how our team can take an agile approach to optimize toward success. Responsibilities
Serve as the Marketing Operations Project Coordinator for the Data and Analytics North America Marketing Team:
- Create marketing activity tracking codes; ensuring accurate Data and Analytics product solution selection for lead flow
- Manage budget and finances allocating to each individual marketing activity across Data and Analytics team.
- Track ROI and leads against each marketing activity.
- Assist Data and Analytics team members with supplier SOW creation; submit team SOW and PO requests to pay Oracle marketing suppliers.
- Track marketing activity finances, PO's, marketing activity codes
- Identify red flag on campaign delivery that will impact campaign performance
- 2 years experience in marketing operations, &/or marketing coordinator or marketing project coordinator/project manager role
- 2 years working in within a marketing organization with proven proficiency in:
- Expert or Proficient level experience with MS Excel
- Finance and operations background
- Familiar with Oracle marketing and finance systems a big plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable communicating and presenting ideas to groups and leadership
- Passionate and knowledgeable about trends in Modern Marketing
Work Location :
On-site at Oracle office in San Francisco, CA
or New York, NY (Manhattan)
Role is based in North America and requires close coordination with virtual team. Travel Component :
Minimal. Approx. 5% travel within US and Canada may be required to successfully fill this role; varies depending on LOB & defined market. Be part of the innovation! Qualifications:
Responsible for the delivery of Product Specifications Documents to supplier partner(s) or delivery of process specifications to meet business specifications.
May be done in partnership with business partner(s) or via guidance to business partner(s) for execution. Defines system specifications needed to roll out flexible business models. Responsible for understanding business objectives. Performs process or functional analysis to identify gaps compared to specifications, confers and/or drives issues with management for resolution, and ensures overall fulfillment of business specifications. Responsible for day-to-day engagement with business and/or process subject matter experts. Advises and consults with business teams prioritizing allocation of people resources, addressing project team problems ensuring that all team deliverables are met, and developing and presenting proposals of project plan and getting agreement from appropriate stakeholders. Understands and applies theories to policies and operating environment needed to effectively and efficiently complete assignments.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years relevant work experience. BS/BA preferred.Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.