Marketing Operations Strategist/Project Manager
Oracle is always searching for brilliant employees with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded. Oracle employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the entire technology industry. About the Role
Function as the marketing operations project manager for the North America Cloud Technology Marketing team. You'll partner with Cloud Technology team members across content, events, webcasts, digital, social to ensure accurate tracking, optimization, performance and trending. Proficiency in MS Excel is a must.
You'll work with Cloud Technology campaign, digital and event leads to understand where campaign elements can be cross utilized and drive them into the Cloud Technology timeline. You'll create a clear definition of all the processes around bringing a campaign to market, how they fit in a timeline, and how our team can take an agile approach to optimize toward success. Responsibilities
Serve as the Marketing Operations Project Manager for the Cloud Technology North America Marketing Team:
- Defining, maintaining and refining scalable processes based on best practices
- Owning the "marketing math" - systematizing and regularly reporting on key marketing metrics to marketing and sales leadership. These include marketing effectiveness, funnel conversion and velocity, marketing contribution, ROI, cost of acquisition, etc
- Work with cross functional teams to manage and present monthly, quarterly and annual metrics and analysis on marketing and sales performance management
- Strong project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to deal easily with numbers and analytic systems including Excel and BI systems and provide analytical insights to the marketing team.
- Provide the Marketing leadership team with ongoing analysis for marketing investments, pipeline impact and goal setting.
- Define and execute a joint-QBR process with Sales Operations. Run quarterly/monthly marketing metrics review processes and meetings across all geos
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail in execution. Ability and willingness to be a hands-on leader.
- Budget management experience and financial analysis skills are a plus.
- Excellence in organization and planning.
- 5 years experience in marketing operations
- 2 years working in within a marketing organization with proven proficiency in:
- Expert or Proficient in MS Excel
- Finance and operations background
- Familiar with Oracle marketing and finance systems a big plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable communicating and presenting ideas to groups and leadership
- Passionate and knowledgeable about trends in Modern Marketing
Work Location :
On-site at Oracle office in Redwood City, CA (Oracle HQ), San Diego, CA, Reston, VA,
or New York, NY (Manhattan)
Role is based in North America and requires close coordination with virtual team. Travel Component :
Approx. 5 - 20% travel within US and Canada may be required to successfully fill this role; varies depending on LOB & defined market. Be part of the innovation! Qualifications:
Responsible for the delivery of Product Specifications Documents to supplier partner(s) or delivery of process specifications to meet business specifications.
May be done in partnership with business partner(s) or via guidance to business partner(s) for execution. Defines system specifications needed to roll out flexible business models. Responsible for understanding business objectives. Performs process or functional analysis to identify gaps compared to specifications, confers and/or drives issues with management for resolution, and ensures overall fulfillment of business specifications. Responsible for day-to-day engagement with business and/or process subject matter experts. Advises and consults with business teams prioritizing allocation of people resources, addressing project team problems ensuring that all team deliverables are met, and developing and presenting proposals of project plan and getting agreement from appropriate stakeholders. Understands and applies theories to policies and operating environment needed to effectively and efficiently complete assignments.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years relevant work experience. BS/BA preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.