Marketing Operations Sr. Manager/Director
Oracle is always searching for brilliant employees with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded. Oracle employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the entire technology industry. About the Role
Function as the marketing operations lead for the North America Cloud Technology Marketing team. You'll partner with Cloud Technology team members across content, events, webcasts, digital, social to ensure accurate tracking, optimization, performance and trending. Proficiency in MS Excel is a must.
You'll work with Cloud Technology campaign, digital and event leads to understand where campaign elements can be cross utilized and drive them into the Cloud Technology timeline. You'll create a clear definition of all the processes around bringing a campaign to market, how they fit in a timeline, and how our team can take an agile approach to optimize toward success. Responsibilities
Serve as the Marketing Operations Leader for the Cloud Technology North America Marketing Team:
- Defining, maintaining and refining scalable processes based on best practices
- Owning the "marketing math" - systematizing and regularly reporting on key marketing metrics to marketing and sales leadership. These include marketing effectiveness, funnel conversion and velocity, marketing contribution, ROI, cost of acquisition, etc
- Work with cross functional teams to manage and present monthly, quarterly and annual metrics and analysis on marketing and sales performance management
- Strong project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to deal easily with numbers and analytic systems including Excel and BI systems and provide analytical insights to the marketing team.
- Provide the Marketing leadership team with ongoing analysis for marketing investments, pipeline impact and goal setting.
- Define and execute a joint-QBR process with Sales Operations. Run quarterly/monthly marketing metrics review processes and meetings across all geos
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail in execution. Ability and willingness to be a hands-on leader.
- Must have budget management experience and financial analysis skills.
- Excellence in organization and planning.
- 5 years experience in marketing operations
- Experience directly managing a team
- 2 years working in within a marketing organization with proven proficiency in:
- Expert or Proficient in MS Excel
- Finance and operations background
- Familiar with Oracle marketing and finance systems a big plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable communicating and presenting ideas to groups and leadership
- Passionate and knowledgeable about trends in Modern Marketing
Work Location :
On-site at Oracle office in Redwood City, CA (Oracle HQ), San Diego, CA, Reston, VA,
or New York, NY (Manhattan)
Role is based in North America and requires close coordination with virtual team. Travel Component :
Minimal. Approx. 5 - 20% travel within US and Canada may be required to successfully fill this role; varies depending on LOB & defined market. Be part of the innovation! Qualifications:
Leads process improvement initiatives through the disciplined use of measurements, accountability, analysis and discussion of process alternatives in order to arrive at best practices.
Plans, manages, and controls the activities of a team that provides operational support for a business segment, group or team. Brings expertise or identifies subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts in process improvement, data capture and analysis, infrastructure support, tool ownership and compliance with procedures, etc. Advises business groups by providing strategic direction to initiative prioritization, integration and resource application. Ensures that policies and procedures align with corporate vision. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel ensuring efficient operation of the function.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. BA/BS degree preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.