Key duties and responsibilities:
* Partner with Digital Marketing Manager to drive co-marketing integration into franchise marketing activities, and capture best practices, through existing Marketing Collaborative Framework (MCF)
* Manages process, timeline, and documentation for key campaigns, including creative execution, campaign kick-offs, and MCF deliverables. Highlight gaps in player journey through campaign reviews
* Drive key DARP project documentation and reporting, facilitating between Product Marketing and leadership
* Drive the creative development process for key digital marketing campaigns, including:
o Project managing copy creation, asset creation, translation, creative development, proofing, delivery, deployment and QA.
o Manage approval process, ensuring alignment across legal, brand, franchise, and stakeholders
o Where/when needed, create documentation of process, best practices, or expectations to secure and maintain productive engagement model among teams
* Manage our hub app marketing calendar to support service growth and retention efforts; highlighting campaign and member benefits
* Manage Featured Hero schedule, planning, and execution to ensure timely and efficient Directed Play tactics
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.