At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Sales Recruiting Events Coordinator that will be a solid contributor and leader. The Sales Events Coordinator will build robust pipelines of sales candidates by identifying top talent at scheduled sales events. They will report to the Director of Sales Recruiting.
You'll change the world by...
- Enabling the sales field offices to recruit by planning recruiting events, buzz in the communities in which we are recruiting, and drive candidates to our doorstep
- Ensuring all marketing materials are scheduled, organized and shipped for events
- Representing Vivint Solar with integrity and professionalism
- Utilizing ATS tools to track candidates and hires within the sales organizations
- Maintaining sales recruiting metrics and conversion rates while driving improvements
- Generating sales candidate leads and handing off to regional sales recruiter
- Actively engage with regional sales recruiters and leaders to strategize events planning to align with recruitment needs
- Facilitate, coordinate and participate in all sales recruitment events.
You'll do that with your...
- Excellent organizational skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Bachelor degree in Recreation Management or similar; experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Have working knowledge of software including MS Office applications is a plus
- Travel is required in the position
- Have event experience
- Have 1-3 years sales and/or recruiting experience (Preferred)
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.