Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. is
recruiting for a Marketing Solutions Director (1 of 2) to be based in Titusville
NJ. Travel to other campuses (i.e., New Brunswick, NJ, Horsham, PA) may
be required as determined by business needs.
& Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer
support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and
group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit
managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides
contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson
& Johnson franchises.
the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters
most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating,
curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our
time. We pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson provide medicines for
an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. We have
produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are
poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to
practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about the Pharmaceutical
Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit: http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com
are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate
with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Marketing Solutions Director is
responsible for developing and
implementing marketing strategies and solutions at key strategic customers
including payers, health systems and PBMs, with a focus on our CV, Metabolics
and CNS disease areas.
The Marketing Solutions Director will:
- Work in partnership with targeted customers and key
internal business partners to identify, develop and implement unique marketing
platforms and business solutions.
- Leverage appropriate SCG, Janssen, and Johnson &
Johnson resources to create marketing platforms and tailored business solutions
that address key strategic customer needs while supporting optimal patient
outcomes in our target therapeutic areas (Cardiovascular, Metabolics, Oncology,
Immunology, Mental Health/CNS and Infectious Disease). These solutions will be developed by
integrating guidance from therapeutic area experts, legal, regulatory and
health care compliance partners.
- Focus on solutions that address dynamic trends in the
marketplace designed to meet customer needs and result in Janssen being viewed
as a valued business partner.
- Work closely with account management leader to shape and
activate strategic initiatives with target customers.
- Collaborate across the Strategic Customer Group (SCG) organization
and engage key business partners, including brand marketing, franchise marketing,
commercial excellence and other Johnson & Johnson partners (i.e. J&J
Health & Wellness, Consumer, Medical Device).
- Needs to be visionary but have strong project management
skills to bring complex ideas/initiatives to fruition.
- Incorporate knowledge of the changing landscape including
new payment and delivery models, quality initiatives, marketplace dynamics and
therapeutic area understanding in the development of the strategy and resulting
- Develop and utilize strategic insights, including voice
of customer (VOC) to determine appropriate platforms and resources and will be
responsible for driving SCG enterprise thinking and providing insights back to
the organization to support understanding of customer needs and value proposition
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 18 months of marketing and/or experience required.
- 8 years of healthcare industry experience required.
- Account management, payer and/or strategic customer or
other customer related commercial experience is preferred.
- Leading and operating in a decentralized and
cross-functional business model required.
- Leading diverse project teams, driving alignment to
action and influencing others without direct authority is required.
- Establishing action oriented relationships with external
and internal business partners required.
- Collaborating and engaging at all levels of the
organization is required.
- Acquiring internal and external insights and translating
them into value added strategies to support business objectives required.
- Able to prioritize, manage and deliver multiple projects
across multiple stakeholders is required.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and establish unique
solutions to business challenges
- Demonstrating strong public speaking and communications
skills is required.
- This position will require up to 35% travel.
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function