Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Utilize broad expertise or unique knowledge in leading and performing assignments to optimize opportunities with current and potential external partners with the goal of sourcing additional investments or distributing securities, promoting products and technology, and/or identifying new strategies and products. Interpret reports and records and provide value-added expertise. Exercise independent judgment in conducting research and determining methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May operate in a lead or supervisory role.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and execute high-level strategies to expand volume and increase customer base. Manage key internal and external relationships.
- Consult with current and potential external partners in developing programs, products, and initiatives. Review market research and present insights and in-market learning.
- Conduct strategic planning for large accounts. Provide consulting support, best practices, and project management. Support customers in developing outreach strategies and events and identifying key markets.
- Develop and lead market research. Independently determine methods and procedures. Identify, analyze, and interpret key competitive issues and opportunities. Assess implications of market developments. Provide high-level recommendations.
- Resolve concerns on significant matters. Devise creative and effective solutions.
- Propose and collaborate on technology and product updates.
- Design, modify, install, and/or maintain metrics that drive and measure business performance. Produce highly complex reports. Deliver presentations.
- May complete projects or participate as a team member on projects at the highest level of complexity.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
- Responsible for working with Single Family (SF) line of business partners to execute compelling marketing and communications strategies and go-to-market plans that ladder up to the overall Fannie Mae SF and enterprise strategy.
- Understand program and application business objectives.
- Partner with product and other internal teams to execute go-to-market and ongoing in-market SF communication and marketing plans for programs and technology solutions.
- Work with internal teams and vendors/agencies on deliverables as needed.
- Build strong internal and external relationships and identify key value adds for marketing team to support the SF business.
- Propose and collaborate on implementing technology and product innovations as applicable.
- Manage projects and obtain required approvals.
- B2B and B2C experience preferred.
- Digital marketing channel experience preferred.
- May perform complex projects or participate as a team member on highly complex projects.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.