Additional Location(s) or Information: This position is available to Bachelor's and Master's level Students. Positions are located East Coast, West Coast and Central US. Not all positions offer sponsorship or are available at all locations. Relocation is available for some locations and or positions.
Job Category: Marketing
Level of Experience: Entry Level
Requisition #: S1014792
What You'll Do
• Gain insight into different marketing areas by collaborating cross-functionally on a wide variety of projects
• Use data to refine and improve processes and outcomes for customers and other stakeholders
• Improve your communication skills by creating collateral, reports, and other marketing materials, as well as presenting to stakeholder on different levels
• Learn to navigate and leverage your insights to tackle problems in a complex, global organization
• Expand your marketing knowledge through a wide-variety of development opportunities including our First-Year program for university new hires, which includes monthly meetings with executives
Challenge yourself and find the career path in Marketing that you're passionate about! Identify business issues and collaborate with colleagues and Cisco leadership to create a project plan. Partner with an experienced mentor. Interface with Cisco Marketing leaders and work in areas such as brand, product, communications, public relations, social media, operations and/or market research. Learn the foundations of marketing and use those skills to help jump-start your career.
• Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing, Business/International Business or a related area
• Minimum of a 3.0 GPA or equivalent
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, language skills beyond English are a plus
• Team oriented, have strong communication skills and influencing skills
• Demonstrated interest in marketing - internship, coursework or work experience
• Detail oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize under deadlines
• Leadership, interpersonal skills, creative thinker and problem solver
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
#univmarcommjobs #Sales #Marketing #ISG #Engineering #Security @ciscocareers @ciscouniversity
Job Type: New Graduate
Opportunity Category: Internet of Everything
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.