Gartner’s Digital Markets business is looking for an innovative, highly motivated marketing automation specialist to drive best in class email marketing campaigns. This role is responsible for executing campaigns that most effectively optimizes audience segmentation, email timing and messaging through the email channel in order to drive engagement with our end users resulting in high quality, product review volume growth.
The ideal candidate has strong marketing and email campaign skills with focus on end user experience and targeting strategies; is self-driven and highly collaborative. You will be joining a growing, fast paced team of passionate and data driven professionals, focused on building a world class end user review acquisition program. This role is responsible for identifying and executing email marketing best practices that drive high KPI’s including open rates, click through rates and form complete rates.
- Identify and scale email marketing best practices – highest open rates, click through rates, form complete rates.
- Optimize messaging based on audience, time of day/day of week send, subject lines, list management and design in order to drive review quality and volume.
- Collaborate with division and cross division counterparts
- Partner with stakeholders to understand audience segments and tailor campaigns to those segments.
- End to end campaign execution including design, development, launch, and tracking.
#LI-MD2 Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Focus areas in Marketing, Business, Analytics, etc.
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing role with focus on marketing automation or email marketing
- Experience working with marketing automation technologies such as Marketo, Eloqua, etc.
- Quantitative and qualitative problem solving skills with strong drive for results
- Self-starter with proven ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize appropriately and meet deadlines
- Excellent writing, communication and collaboration skills
Job ID 00016547